10 February 2014

Snow outside, flowers inside



Flowers in the House on a Snowy Morning


Linking up again today with Jane at Small but Charming for Flowers in the House.

I like having an excuse (I don't need much of one!) to have flowers around.

Today is an especially lovely day to have flowers inside because it is snowing outside.

The weather forecast was light snow showers turning to rain. Right now the snow is coming down in big fat wet flakes that are sticking everywhere.   Since I have 100 miles to drive to get to a doctor's appointment with Belle later today, I do hope that forecast is correct.  I don't mind driving the canyon road in rain but snow can be blinding.

But right now, inside my cozy log cabin, there are tulips on my desk.

And snowflakes outside.

Great combination.


Inside.



                         
Outside.
(And once again, I thought I had this Video thing figured out, BUT…
if the video isn't showing up, please click here.)


Have a wonderful day.

(Computer is back up working. And it is still my dad's 91st birthday. Happy day!)

No comments: