18 June 2014

Invasion of the Body Snatchers.....

Invasion of the Body Snatchers....maybe

Apparently we are getting out of Colorado just in time.

Remember this?

Invasion of the Body Snatchers?
Little Shop of Horrors??


Everyone told me it was a poppy but I wasn't so sure. My neighbors have assured me that the aliens come to visit around here.

And then yesterday morning, I looked out the window...
And there was a HUGE red eye staring back at me....


Creepy, yes??? 

I thought for sure I was a goner.   Not gonna escape Colorado in one piece.

Imagine my relief when I woke up this morning.  No more glaring, creepy eye. 
Just one beautiful poppy that decided to bloom before I left town. 



What a relief.
.......................

And now we really are on the road back to Texas. The girls negotiated an extra day here but I finally told them that we would have to leave if we wanted to come back. It's hard for them to leave those nice boys and all their new friends. It's hard for me to leave my gardens and new friends and mostly my TWIN SISTERS. I love those mountains. But we will be back!!!


The Twin Sisters
 under the snow-
the two mountains outside my front door.
Love those girls.
See you soon!

No comments: