07 February 2013

Number 50: Make a snow person

Number 50: Make a snow person

I went to Colorado and here is what I didn't do:

I didn't make the bed (until we left)



I didn't wash the dishes (until we left)








I didn't ski. At all. And that was Number 12 and it will just have to wait until another time.



I am not in this picture. No one I know is in this picture. 
But if I had skied, this is where I would have been.

And from the looks of the picture below, maybe I didn't brush my hair.

Here is what I did do:

I slept. It was wonderful. I have been suffering from sleep deprivation recently.

I shopped with my girls which is always fun and always leaves my pocketbook lighter.
(Yay, YOLO.  Our most favorite store.)


YOLO in Salida, Co. Check it out.



And...

I built a snow person! There wasn't much snow but I managed.

I googled how to build one for some expert advice and thanks to YouTube I had some very helpful info.

The snow was dry so I had to improvise. Fortunately I had a hose handy.

I got to use my Snow Family accessory kit.



But the weather was fabulous. Fifty degrees and sunny made snow person making comfy.

There wasn't a blizzard. I just forgot to contain my hair.



 Hair contained, sweatshirt gone.


Pretty gorgeous backdrop, don't you think?


 Me and my new friend.


Voila!

And she turned out really cute, if I do say so myself.


So Number 50 done.  Number 12 will have to wait, possibly until next year.

A good weekend.

Not a paid advertisement for any thing or place mentioned here. 

Post a Comment