16 April 2014

It's a Carlos Thursday

All Carlos. All the Time.


I've had a few requests for more Carlos. Yep, the dog.

Hard to believe, I know.

But since I am still tidying up the details on what was going to be today's post...Carlos it is. 

Carlos has been nominated for "The Most Interesting Dog in the World" after his sister-owners (no, that is not like a sister-wife) gave him some eyebrows with a Sharpie. In their defense, it had been snowing for over 24 hours, cabin fever was setting in and the dog was there. He didn't exactly sit still while he was being drawn on which explains why his eyebrows are uneven.


"Save me."


It would also explain the nightmare that followed:


And…if you get this by e-mail or for some other reason cannot see the video,
please click HERE.


Then I had my own little nightmare. Except I was wide awake.

Carlos went out for a run this morning. When I let him back in, he rubbed up against me in the most loving way. ( This was about 3 minutes before I had to leave the house to meet someone in town.)

Unfortunately, Carlos must have found something very dead out in the woods on his run.
Very dead and very fragrant. And he rolled in it. Thoroughly.  

I quickly changed shirts, washed hands, and ske-daddled into town where I made sure to stay down wind of everyone.

When I returned, Carlos and I both got into the shower. Yay for the new hand-held shower head.



So grateful to the plumber that installed this wonderful shower. 
O yea. That was me! 


Are we done yet? 

Poor puppy.

Shake, shake, shake.

For more on Carlos, click Here and Here and Here.

No comments: