03 March 2013

EEK!

Eek!  Help! I Need ONE MORE Challenge.


Reading over my list and I just made a horrible discovery.  Nos. 25 and 57 are the same thing. How could that happen? Where was quality control when I needed it? 

And where, dear readers, were you? No one noticed. No one pointed out that I was basically cheating. 
(Although possibly some of you did notice and could not comment. More than one person has told me that the "comments" department has been disagreeable. I think I have it fixed. Try it.)

So. 

I need another No. 57.
Or another No. 25.

Because I can't have duplicates and I really don't feel the need to go to TWO ice hockey games. 

Me. Here. Eventually.


Suggestions? 


I have started on another really fun challenge but I can't share just yet. Don't want to spoil a surprise. 
And I believe that this month will be the one to draw a picture every day. I did this once before. Actually drew a picture a day for three months straight. And it was such a great exercise. 




One of  2011's every day drawings.


But then I got lazy. So with only a month of sketches required this time, maybe I will do better.

No. 17 begins March 1.








4 comments:

LibbyP said...

Can't believe how talented you are! Your drawing looks more real than the photo!

I wasn't able to post on my phone - writing this comment on my MacBook.

Unknown said...

New #25: Spend a day with a charity group working on a project, work site, event or soup kitchen.

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

How about if you really learn to ice skate instead of going to two games??? Or do you know how already? Also, your drawing is amazing! Can you please draw my dog so I can frame it????

Nancie N Bartley said...

O dear. Sorry Libby- I am still trying to figure out the comment section. I think "Blogspot" may be working on it also as I am randomly having issues with other people's blogs. Thanks for the nice words.
Harvey- I can barely get my family fed and clothed. Very noble but I'm not sure I have enough me to spread around.
Diana- Of course I know how to ice skate. I grew up in Texas. (And went to birthday parties at the ice skating rink.) Last I heard you don't have a dog but if you want me to draw some random dog, send me a pic and I will gleefully do it.